Preparing for your week ensures you maintain your morning routine, helps you keep control over your calendar, and ensures you are most productive. Do you have a day each week set aside to allow you to prepare for the upcoming events? Do you review your calendar and make adjustments accordingly? How do you prepare for your week ahead?
- (289) Plan Your Holiday Time Now
- (288) As You Are Eliminating the Gray, Include Underperformance
- (287) Now That I’m Committed to Starting a Business, What Should I Pursue?
- (286) When Leaving My Corporate Job, How Do I Find a New Inner Circle?
- (285) I’m Ready to Start My Business, How Do I Get My Spouse on Board?