I love the word “resilient.” It invokes images of confidence, winning, overcoming, and battling in my mind. In order to be successful in the business world, you must be resilient. Each day you have to wake up with the right mindset, knowing who you are, what your business stands for, and what you need to accomplish. On the days you just want to stay in bed, or let the doubters win, those are the days you must push forward. Those are the days you must be resilient! This episode is for all of you who are starting to feel a little burnout or frustration. You are resilient! Keep moving forward.
- (289) Plan Your Holiday Time Now
- (288) As You Are Eliminating the Gray, Include Underperformance
- (287) Now That I’m Committed to Starting a Business, What Should I Pursue?
- (286) When Leaving My Corporate Job, How Do I Find a New Inner Circle?
- (285) I’m Ready to Start My Business, How Do I Get My Spouse on Board?