Creating a culture of accountability does not mean that we are each individually responsible for ourselves or our own actions alone. It means we accept responsibility for the people we hire, work with, serve, and support. It means we give them feedback and receive feedback. We are invested in each other and in our collective success. Do you have a culture of accountability?
- (289) Plan Your Holiday Time Now
- (288) As You Are Eliminating the Gray, Include Underperformance
- (287) Now That I’m Committed to Starting a Business, What Should I Pursue?
- (286) When Leaving My Corporate Job, How Do I Find a New Inner Circle?
- (285) I’m Ready to Start My Business, How Do I Get My Spouse on Board?