Are you selling?
No doubt when you heard me say that your answer was one of three things:
- I don’t have anything to sell yet, but I will, here’s what I’m doing.
- Of course I am selling Katrina, I have ads running, i have funnels working, I have emails sending. I’m selling!
- I am selling but I’m not getting results. So . . . I don’t know if I am selling or not.
Ok, now you get why I’m asking you this question. Ultimately, if you have a business, you have to sell. Each day you must do something to generate sales as this is fundamental to your business success.
That may sound silly and obvious but you would be surprised at how often we talk ourselves out of selling.
There are two barriers that limit our mindset. We must create the mindset shift in order to generate daily sales.
- We have to sell if we are going to have a business. For each of the 3 answers above, there is an equal action that must be taken.
- The other issue you have to adjust is that you aren’t selling, you are helping. You have something that people need in this world. I talk about this often and I’m going to keep talking about it. You have something that people need, so know that you aren’t out there to collect a dollar. You are out there to serve, give, contribute, and make the world better.
My challenge today is two-fold. First, ask yourself: “What can I do right now to raise the bar when it comes to selling in my business?” Second, shift your mindset from selling to serving. Build your routine every single day, a way to serve your customer at a higher level, educating them, offering them your service/product.